Six Sigma is a set of techniques and tools for process improvement. Six Sigma is widely used in a variety of industries. Six Sigma seeks to improve the quality of the output of a process by identifying and removing the causes of defects and minimizing variability in manufacturing and business processes.
Six Sigma Green Belt
Six Sigma Green Belt is the foundation level certification in the field of Six Sigma Certifications. If you are Green Belt certified, it means you have knowledge and skills to lead the Six Sigma projects in an effective manner.
What you will get
- 1 Year Access
- AudioVideo Lectures
- Simulated Exams
- Tool Kits
- 35 PMI PDUs for PMI Credential Holders
- GreyCampus Six Sigma Green belt Certification Exam
SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT COURSE CONTENTS
- DEFINE PHASE
- MEASURE PHASE
- ANALYZE PHASE
- IMPROVE PHASE
- CONTROL PHASE
- Highly impactful– over 10,000 professionals globally, have participated in our training programs.
- High quality video lectures, tool kits and simulated exams that help professionals pass the exam.
- Online training programs have tips that are highly beneficial.
Q1:-What is Six Sigma?
A: Six Sigma is known as the prominent business management strategy consisting of a set of rules, techniques, and tools that focuses on reducing process variations to deliver measurable, consistent, and improved results. It is used across industries when it comes to quality and process improvement in the projects and operations
Q2.What is ASQ all about?
A: ASQ or American Society for Quality is a global community of over 80000 quality professionals dedicated to the promotion and advancement of quality tools, principles, and practices. Originally based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, ASQ currently has members from over 140 countries.
Q3.What are the eligibility requirements for ASQ’s Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) certification?
A: Work Experience – Three years of full-time, paid work experience in one or more areas of the Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge
- Examination –Examinations are graded using a “cut-score” process based on the Modified Angoff procedure. Participants need a score of 550 points out of a possible 750 to be certified
Q4:-What is the exam format of the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification?
- Multiple Choice Type
- 100 Questions
- 4 Hours duration
- Paper Based
- Closed Book
- No Negative Marking
Q5:-What are the career benefits or job prospects after becoming Six Sigma Green Belt Certified?
- Now a day, Six Sigma Green Belt career is in demand, fruitful, and comes with a wide range of career options. A candidate holding with Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is considered to be an advantage in the corporate arena. It also offers candidates with enhanced career opportunities to work with top organizations.
- After certification, you may work as:
- Compliance Structural Engineer
- Senior IT Project Manager
- Manager of Warehousing Operations
- Lean Six Sigma Consultant
- Lead Manufacturing Engineer
- Process Development Engineer
- Specialist in Operating System
- Business Process Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Project Engineer
- Reliability Engineer
- Director of Performance Excellence
- Other quality related projects
Q6:-When will participants get their PDU Certificates?
A: All PDU E-Certificates will reach participants within 2 business days after the training.
Q7;-How much does it cost to take up the ASQ CSSGB certification exam?
A: For the members of ASQ, the fee is USD 209, and for non-members, the fee is USD 359. Membership fee ranges between USD 28 to USD 143 depending on the membership plan.